The Fall semester is JUST around the corner so our #WednesdayWisdom is to remind you to “know your library.” This can be interpreted in a number of ways:
- Know where we are! The library is also known as the LRC on campus. We’re the building with the three flags in front of it. You can’t miss us 😉
- Know when we’re open! Beginning on Monday, August 17, our regular library hours resume. We will be open Monday – Thursday 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Friday 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
The library is closed on Sundays.
- Know how to get in touch with a librarian! There’s always at least one Reference Librarian (who are they? Ying, Theresa, Kelly, and Julia) sitting at the reference desk on the first floor. You can visit a librarian in person, via chat/text on our website, or on the phone (636.922.8620). All of these options are available as long as the library is open.
- Know what you can do here! The library is a place to study, research, write papers, check out books, check your email, use a group study room, hang out, get IT help, get research help, find new books, read magazines and academic journals, and so much more!
- Know we are here for you! Your college experience is whatever you want to make of it. The library can be your place of refuge when you need some down time or when you need to hunker down and study.
If you need a quiet space to get some work done, head to our second floor or check out one of our study rooms. If you’re working on a group project we have tables all over the first floor (plus the study rooms upstairs). This is your library, use it.
We’ll look forward to seeing you… 🙂